Check out these five must-haves to get Lily's early fall look:
1. Essential #1: Short-Sleeve Collar Shirt—This perfect short-sleeved shirt is the ideal foundation to all of fall's perfect outfits, and this crisp white number is the greatest one on the market.
Georgette Arrian Silk Shirt, $190, available at Theory,
8428 Melrose Avenue (at Croft Avenue); 323-782-0163.
2. Essential #2: Chunky Choker—Luv AJ is our favorite new jewelry line out of L.A. and this chunky layered number totally takes the cake. Wear it with a crew-neck on the days your not wearing it under your button-up.
Twinkle Wrap Necklace, $178, available at LuvAJ.com.
3. Essential #3: Cross-Body Messenger—We all know this satchel shape is a classic carryall, so opt for this style from Urban Outfitters as a wallet-friendly option.
Pour La Victoire Cross-Body Messenger Bag, $395, available at Urban Outfitters, 1440 3rd Street Promenade (between Santa Monica Boulevard and Broadway); Santa Monica; 310-394-1404.
4. Essential #4: Brown Boots—A brown boot is something every L.A. lass needs to invest in. These are perfect because they have a little heel and the luxe leather is soft as can be.
Brown Boots, $430, available at Marc by Marc Jacobs, 8410 Melrose Avenue (at Orlando Avenue); 323-653-0100.
5. Essential #5: Black Mini—Don't forget to dust off your body-con black skirt this fall. You'll get extra points if it's high-waisted.
Pleasure Doing Business Mini Skirt, $99, available at Saks Fifth Avenue, 9600 Wilshire Boulevard (at Peck Drive); 310-275-4211.
We all know how important it is to get your jewelry right, so we're giving our readers a chance to win this perfect chunky choker. Just tell us in the comments of this story what fall trend you're most excited to rock, and the answer that gets us most excited will win this Luv AJ necklace!