Modelizers, here's five Rhoda endorsed NYC musts:
1. Biergarten at the Standard Hotel: "I don't really go to clubs. I just like a dark, cozy bar with good music where you can chat with your friends."
848 Washington Street (at 13th Street, entrance on Little West 12th Street), 212-645-4646
2. Grey Dog Café: "I don't cook at all, so I really need my breakfast spots and this is one of my favorites."
33 Carmine Street (between Bedford and Bleecker streets); 212-462-0041
3. Locanda Verde: "I spend a lot of time in Tribeca because I work there almost every day. This is a great spot for dinner. I love the neighborhood, and want to move down there someday, too."
377 Greenwich Street (between Franklin and North Moore streets); 212-925-3797
4. The MET's Costume Institute: "I always look forward to seeing the new exhibits here each year...they're always incredibly inspiring."
1000 5th Avenue (at 82nd Street); 212-535-7710
5. Chelsea Market: "Chelsea Market is the best! They have everything from pastries to lobster rolls and great chocolate milk, which I am obsessed with!"
75 9th Avenue (between 15th and 16th streets).