Here are five NYC spots where you, too, can strut your stuff...
1. Stogo: "This is the best way to cool off on a hot day in the city. The organic ice cream here is not only amazing but it's guilt-free. Try the Fudge Brownie & Pomegranate Chocolate Chip (my favorites!)"
159 2nd Avenue (at 10th Street); 212-677-2301
2. Dashwood Books: "I love all photography books, and hands down Dashwood has the best selection in NYC. They have a great mix of fashion, international, rare, and hard-to-find books. Plus, it's a great atmosphere, and everyone who works there is really cooI. I can browse around for hours."
33 Bond Street (between Bowery and Lafayette Street); 212-387-8520
3. Gottino: "Perfect for when you're looking for a cute and cozy place to catch up with an old friend over a glass of wine. The artichoke crostini and pear and gorgonzola salad are so craveable!"
52 Greenwich Avenue (between 6th and 7th avenues); 212-633-2590
4. Soho Sanctuary: "My favorite go-to spot for relaxation when I'm feeling stressed or jet-lagged. The atmosphere is so low-key and zen-like, and the massage therapists give great deep-tissue massages. It's a ladies-only spa, so sorry guys, no boys allowed."
119 Mercer Street (between Prince and Spring streets); 212-334-5550
5. Soul Cycle: "I have a serious addiction to spin class. It's one of the few workouts that never gets old and classes progressively get harder, with the same familiar faces from class to class. Definitely not for the soccer moms—it's a hardcore workout."
103 Warren Street (at the Westside Highway); 212-406-1300
If you've been dying for some major R & R, we're giving you chance to relax for less at downtown spa Soho Sanctuary—the massages are to-die-for. Mention Refinery29 at the front desk and you'll get $25 toward any one-hour service. The offer only lasts from August 9 to the 16, so don't sleep on it!