2. Terrycloth Chic. "I found in my hotel room, if i take my terrycloth bathrobe, right, and I take my terrycloth washcloth, right, and put it like this [indicates pocket square] that I really look sophisticated when I am walking around my hotel room, because I have a matching terrycloth robe and pocket square. See, Found Sartorialism is even better than Bought Sartorialism, so I'm hot for that."
4. Nikon. "I'm hot for my new Nikon camera that supposedly goes up to 6400 ISO, that you can shoot in incredibly low light and have good quality. One of the other photographers was telling me about it, but I don't have any other Nikon stuff, so it's going to be a considerable investment, but I'm very curious to find out more about it."
5. My first cover of Vogue Paris. "They're doing a model supplement for April, so I shot a lot of the top models, like for their personal style. It came out really good so I got the cover. It was just me and the model—no hair no makeup, just me doing what I do with whatever seemed to capture their personal style. Very exciting."
6. Phaidon. "I just signed a contract with them for my first book."
7. Being surprised. "...by a new color and pattern, people really putting some new design sensibility into it, not just all black. I'm really tired of all black. I'm always most happy to see something that is completely unexpected...and everyday is a new day when you're in the moment."
2. My first cover of Vogue Paris. "They're doing a model supplement for April, so I shot a lot of the top models, like for their personal style. It came out really good so I got the cover...