It Happened This Week: Pete Doherty is a Filthy Swine, Puffy Cheeks Are the New Hotness, and Alexa Chung Has Arrived!
2. Don't ever accuse us of being unproductive: Last night, Refinery29 single-handedly Saved Fashion. (Pipeline)
3. Finally, the world confirms what we already knew: Pete Doherty is a filthy pig. Oh, oops. He might be infected with swine flu. Well, still. (NME)
4. Leighton Meester goes blonde, no doubt breaking the heart of every brunette-Blair-Waldorf-wannabe who secretly hates Serena because all she does is toss her gorgeous blonde hair about. Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (People)
Big, puffy chipmunk cheeks Pillow cheeks are back again! We suggest extracting the fat from your bum and putting it on your face, that is, until the other kind of pillow cheek comes back. (StyleList)
9. The Tinz might get her own reality show. It'll probably be as boring as The City, but who are we kidding, we'll still watch it. (WWD)
10. It's revealed that Alexander Wang is doing an affordable khaki motorcycle jacket for the Gap. That's like making chinos out of leather! We're confounded. (Fashionologie)