Starting today and continuing for all Fridays from here on out, we summarize the week for you in ten lines or less. Here's this week's top headlines in the wildly unpredictable world of fashion and beyond.
2. Kanye changes his name to Martin Louis The King Jr. in the spirit of Martin Luther King, and, oh, Louis Vuitton. (NYDN)
3. Rachel Zoe announces an affordable clothing line in the works, supposedly to be called "I Die." We. Die. (The Cut)
4. Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone get engaged, and coos are heard all around the world. (LOVE Blog)
7. Gwyneth Paltrow brings clothing to us little people, but sadly, it will not be called GOOP. (Elle UK)
8. The Topshop truck, handing out freebies in anticipation of the April 2 opening, causes a feeding frenzy. (Racked)