Dr. Jill Biden
— “Dr. B,” as her students call her, is a teacher at a community college. She is one of the few second ladies to keep her day job, which she loves almost as much as her work with military families that she does along with Michelle (as in Obama — they’re tight). Jill is a mom to three kids and grandmother to five but still makes the occasional off-color joke, including one of the nude shade when she gestured that the VP is well endowed at a campaign event, recently. Also, girlfriend has legs for days and picks brightly colored outfits that make the most of them. Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it...tastefully, of course.
— Paul’s wife is no stranger to politics, even though this is her husband’s first run on the big ticket. She comes from a politically active (Democrat! Ahem, something caught in our throat) family and is from a small town in Oklahoma, so she knows folks. Janna moved to the big city, D.C., and became a lobbyist. She’s now a stay-at-home mom with three adorable kids. Oh, and although she wore a $169 Talbots dress to the Republican National Convention (and wore it well), she’s a millionaire. She is a year older than Mr. Ryan, which we enjoy. #babycougar
Photo: Courtesy of whitehouse.gov and paulryan.house.gov
* Folks: As in Biden loves this word and all the good working-class people out there.
* Budget: As in Biden is worried about his own social security under Paul Ryan.
* Leadership: As in Ryan doesn't think Obama has any.
* Obamacare: As in Ryan wants this gone.
* Janesville: As in Ryan's hometown and where he still lives. We get it, you want your kids to be just like you.