Our love for the classic low bun is well-documented, but we fell even harder for the timeless 'do after we spied Camilla Belle's gorgeous interpretation at a recent Ralph Lauren event. It's never too early to start planning out your holiday beauty looks and this sleek, side-parted bun is the perfect addition to any party ensemble. We were lucky enough to get an easy how-to from Bumble and bumble über-stylist Rolando Beauchamp for recreating this glam bun at home.
So, grab your best sequined frock and get ready to be a stunner at your next fête!
Photos (from left): Courtesy of Autumn PR; Via Bumble and bumble; Via Target
1. Begin with damp hair and coat with volumizing hairspray, like Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray. Spray it all over to add weight and texture.
2. Use a flat brush to smooth and part hair to one side.
3. After creating the part, blow out the hair with the part in place.
4. Once hair is smooth and dry, fasten it with an elastic at the nape of the neck, in a low pony.
5. Add a bit of shine and control to the ponytail with Bumble and bumble Shine On, then twist hair into a knot and secure with bobby pins.
6. For a finishing touch, spray some extra shine spray all over to give the your look that red-carpet luster. Top off with a bold lip like Estée Lauder's Pure Color Sensuous Rouge in Enticing Fuchsia
Bumble and bumble Shine On Finishing Spray, $25, available at Bumble and bumble, Estée Lauder Pure Color Sensuous Rouge, $28, available at Estée Lauder.
Photos (from left): Courtesy of Autumn PR, Via Bumble and bumble; Via Estee Lauder