1. Six Musical Muses With New Albums and Chart-topping Looks: We wish we could have their goose-bump-inducing vocals. But alas, Ursula the Sea Witch we are not, so we'll settle for their equally enviable style.
2. Dazed and Confused Confirms That Futuristic Is The Future In A Mind-Blowing Editorial: We've never been Trekies, but then again Captain Kirk never wore Rodarte. Get Scotty on the line, because after this super spacey editorial we're ready to be beamed on up!
3. From Chic Blankets to Cool Sandals, Pack Up For the Perfect Picnic: Break out the PB&J folks, because picnic season is one long weekend away. Here we round up everything you'll need for some seriously stylish splendor in the grass.
4. Style-Setters Julia, Leigh, Byrdie, and Others Party On At Last Night's Roxy/JBL Fete: All the girls you need to know on a first-name basis, in one room. Natch.
5. Mexican Design Duo Teamo Makes The Sharpest, Most Lethal Shoulders We've Seen Yet: If you thought Marc went to an 80s extreme this season, think again. Meet the Mexican designer who definitely isn't afraid to get to the point.
6. It's Fleet Week! The High Seas Meets High Fashion With Our Nautical Obsession: Like the catch of the day, these nautically laced wares are so fresh you can taste the salt on em. And gentlemen, don't worry: We didn't forget you.
7. Downtown Fashion Crowd Come Together For Steamy-Hot Eroticism Issue Launch: They packed us in like sardines, but all the better for rubbing shoulders, elbows, cheeks, and thighs with all the well dressed party-goers in the fray.
8. Aussie Designer Gail Sorronda's Spring '10 Lookbook Is "A Ritual, Like Exotic Birds Dancing Ornithology takes a turn for the chic in this unflappable new look book.
9. Crunked-Up Family Fun With David LaChapelle: Like a can of PBR, LaChapelle's latest goes down nice and easy. So here's to family and all those drunken, alcohol fueled moments you'd much rather forget.
10. Cheap Thrill! Transform Any Shoe You Own Into Alex Wang's Bootie of the Season With $38 Fringe Spats: For less than $40 bucks you could be striding high in these Wang-tastic spats, and still have $2 left for the subway.