This week, Madonna launches her line for Macy's, Playboy sues Drake over copyright infringement, and Diane von Furstenberg dresses the NYC Rockettes. Read on!
1. DVF dresses the NYC Rockettes. After wearing one of her printed frocks, we doubt the leggy ladies will ever want to go back to those Santa costume! (DVF)
2. Though it's not as bad as we imagined it'd be, one of the only good things that came out of Madonna's Material Girl line for Macy's is her daughter, Lola's tweeny blogging for the brand. (WWD)
3. Playboy sues Drake over copyright infringement. And we gotta make the joke—Stealing lyrics—when it comes to ideas, this is probably not one of the best he's ever had. (Arts Beat)
4. Taylor Momsen's dirty-girl-or-am-I look crossed over to just dirty girl territory with her stripper heels she wore with a built-in compartment for dollar bills. (Daily Mail)
5. Men's Fashion Weeks are going on right now. Hankering for a chuckle and got an hour to spare? We recommend clicking through. (Style.com)
7. Chris Brown's controversial sob-fest during his Michael Jackson tribute touched a few hearts, and pissed a few people off, too. (MTV)
9. We were all, 'As IF!' about the $916 price-tag on the Calvin Klein reissue of the Clueless dress, but we're still like, totally into the look. (Refinery29)