We've decided to resurrect one of our old columns, It Happened This Week! In case you're not reading about fashion news on Internet for the majority of your waking hours, we've got you covered. This week, Justin Bieber clones were everywhere, Rachel Zoe announced her fashion line launch, and Evan Rachel Wood and Alexa Chung nabbed fragrance campaigns. Read on!
3. Evan Rachel Wood was chosen to be the face of the new Gucci fragrance campaign. Can we expect a "Gukki by Gukki" spoof à la male face of the brand, James Franco? (WWD)
5. Ralph Lauren is retiring soon, $1 billion richer. This is one guy who won't be worrying about receiving those social security checks each week. (NYMag)
6. Espirit takes on Coco Rocha, Du Juan, and Anne V for upcoming campaigns in an attempt to resurrect their '80s mojo. (Stylelist)
7. Rachel Zoe's first fashion line set to come out for fall '11. We're excited to pick up lots of faux fur, wide-legged pants, and sunglasses large enough to act as solar panels—straight from the source! (The Cut)
8. Taylor Lautner's July GQ spread is passable, until you get to the Matrix meets Fast and the Furious, car jumping photo... (Fashion Indie)
9. Visionary and forward-minded Vogue publisher Tom Florio has left Conde Nast to create a new media company of his own. Anyone hear some deathy sounding knells right about now? (NYDaily)