Bedbugs invade SoHo, Refinery29 turns 5, and MObama paints her nails a non-old-lady color.
1. Bedbugs have invaded Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Victoria's Secret. Are we in the middle of a bedbug armageddon? (Racked)
2. Refinery turns 5 years old. We celebrate by putting on party hats and getting boozy. (Refinery29)
3. Riccardo Tisci's former assistant and transsexual Lea T gets shot in the nude for French Vogue. (Styleite)
4. Lindsay Lohan heads to jail, and her neighbor is Alexis Neiers, that 19-year-old member of the infamous Hollywood Bling Ring. (Vanity Fair)
5. Rodarte wins the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Award for fashion, and despite Michelle Obama acting as host for the luncheon, Kate and Laura Mulleavy couldn't attend dude to family obligations. (The Cut)
6. Katy Perry's new perfume is called "Purr." Perhaps it was inspired by her cat, Kitty Purry? (Refinery29)
7. Kelly Cutrone's vlogs show a different, but still decidedly un-soft side of her. (Huffington Post)