It Happened This Week: The Met Ball Is Overshadowed By Kiefer and Jack's Man Brawl, Anna Takes a Walk, and Dov Charney Speaks!
1. Anna is so mad that Kiefer hit Jack at the Met ball after party, but only kind of because poor Jack is hurt...the real reason is because it took the attention off her own party, goddamnit! (StyleList)
2. Wait, did we mention that Kiefer Sutherland HEADBUTTED JACK McCOLLOUGH THIS WEEK?!? (Guest of a Guest)
3. But because we don't want to inspire Anna's wrath by taking any attention off of her, here is a photo of her walking. Look at her mope! (Being)
4. And the storm clouds have parted: Dov Charney speaks up on his feud with Woody Allen. (American Apparel)
5. Kate Moss inks a deal to write a tell-all tale. This could be the new Crime and Punishment, we feel it. Maybe with more crime than punishment, though. Or more war than peace. Whatever. (Grazia)
6. Anna Sui signs with Target to do a Gossip Girl-inspired collection. Yes, because there aren't enough Brearly girls running around in Blair outfits already, now Sui has to go and make it affordable! (WWD)
9. Lil J makes her stage debut, sounding kind of like Karen O. We're so proud of our little blonde muppet. (Spin)