1. The Class of 2009: The Year's Best Designers, Trends, Muses, and Models!—Where do we fit into this list? We're the kinda-weird Yearbook crew that hangs out in the computer lab playing Youtube videos.
2. Five Winter Outfits That Give Solid-Gold Classics Extra Shine —We know you love these Perfect Outfit roundups (a good thing too, because we love making them!).
3. Milan Street Style Makes Us Want to Brush Up On Our Italiano—How do you say "We'd like to steal your coat, please" in Italian?
4. 20 Gifts $20 & Under That Give New Meaning to Cheap Chic!—Another year of "favor coupon" gifts and your friends would have voted you off the island.
5. Hot Hair Style: Dazed Proves Going Gray Can Be Gorgeous—As long as you don't pair it with elastic lounge pants to a game of shuffleboard, the look is hot, hot, hot!
6. 10 Calendars to Do Your 2010 Schedule Justice —Try as we did, we couldn't resist including a kitty calendar and one full of bikinis. No Doggie Mug shots, though.
7. R29 and Madewell Dig Up Great Vintage for a Downtown Do-Good Holiday Party—Who likes to party? Who likes, who likes to party? You get one guess.
8. WTF Was That? We Rank the Craziest Fashion Moments of 2009—AKA a vehicle to showcase our irrational love for emoticons. This smiling bunny's a fave: (o:B
9. Move Over Minis! Below-the-Knee Skirts Are The Newest Trend—Give your knees a break. Shoot for mid-calf when you're shopping for your new skirt this season.
10. Sasha Pivovarova and the Pied Pipers of Rock in Vogue January—Man. Musicians—they're cute, aren't they?