How to get the perfect modern bob:
1. Do: Make sure to ask your stylist to keep the bangs and the ends of the hair blunt. Only use layers to take out weight if your hair is extremely thick.
2. Do: Get a Brazilian blow-dry first if your hair is unruly and don't forget to use a flatiron to gently bend the ends in. It helps to frame the face.
3. Do: Keep the length below the chin. That's the main thing that makes this bob a chic seventies throwback and a bad mom bob.
4. Don't: Forget to go in between haircuts your stylists for a fresh bang trim. It keeps the 'do looking fresh and most stylists don't charge for it.
1. Do: If you have frizzy hair, make sure to put a pea size drop of Moroccan Oil Styling Cream in your hair before twisting the knot. You don't want to have too much texture.
2. Do: Use large French hairpins. They are by far the easiest to disguise.
3. Don't: Get too much height happening. It could end up looking like Dr. Seuss.
Photo of Abbey Lee, from backstage at the Chanel Resort show.