Parmesan Pepperoni Pizza CrispsBecause the crispy burnt cheesy parts of the slice are the best bites, anyway. Yield: Serves 4-6
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a half baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan onto the baking sheets in tiny mounds and top with a slice of pepperoni.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly and loosen with a spatula.
Recipe Generator courtesy of BBQ Island