(4) 6-oz Branzino fillets
2 lbs red potatoes
1 lb broccoli rabe
1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
2 sliced garlic cloves
1/2 tsp rosemary
Pepper, to taste
1. Rinse branzino fillets, and run your hand over them to check for any bones.
2. Brush extra virgin olive oil on each fillet and season with sea salt and pepper.
3. Grill both sides for 3 minutes.
4. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook broccoli rabe for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a bowl of ice cold water.
5. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and 2 garlic cloves (be sure to only brown the garlic, and not burn it).
6. Add broccoli rabe into skillet and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
7. In a large roasting pan, spread cubed potatoes evenly, and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove stems from rosemary and sprinkle over the potatoes. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees F.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Photo: Courtesy of Bocca di Bacco