1. Best Brunch Spot: Yolk on Wells Street. "Though people rave about their traditional Eggs Benedict, I'm a big fan of the Irish Benny at Yolk--it's in the Rowley blood!"
747 North Wells Street; (312) 787-2277.
2. Favorite Cocktail: The Gilded Gage, at The Violet Hour. "A yummy mix of Tito's Vodka, Lemon, Honey Syrup, Egg White, and Peychaud's Bitters."
1520 North Damen Avenue; 773-252-1500.
3. Best Place To Fine Dine: "Naha, for delicious Mediterranean fusion."
500 North Clark Street; 312-321-6242.
4. Delicious Indulgence: Dessert at Goddess & Grocer. "Even though I'm not cursed with a sweet tooth, their desserts are pretty killer. Grocer has the best To Go meals, which really come in handy for my trips to Chicago as I'm always running from visit to visit."
1646 North Damen Avenue; 773-342-3200.
6. Favorite Way To Unwind: A leisurely trip to Chicago fave Millennium Park.
350 East Monroe Street; 312-742-1168.