One in four renters have been made mentally and physically ill by the stress their housing causes them.
Having to leave the flat at such short notice was so stressful that I thought I was going to have a heart attack.
The whole experience caused me to have a breakdown. I never felt safe and I suffered many sleepless nights.
I felt sick, tired and disconnected from myself all the time. I couldn't pinpoint what was wrong with me, until I found out that carbon monoxide had been in the flat for six months.