3. Studded Gloves (on the runway)
3. Leather hole punch (available at Manhattan Wardrobe Supply)
4. Spike screws
1. Before puncturing gloves with grommets and spikes, plan out your design by laying materials on top of glove.
2. Once you have laid out design, push grommets through top layer of glove, securing points in the back. Press against a hard surface to avoid hurting fingers from sharp grommet edges.
3. Use leather hole punch to create design/holes. Be sure to mark material with a pen before punching to plan out where screws will go.
4. Insert both sides of spikes though material and screw together.
Grommets and spike screws available at M&J Trimming.
For more of Erica's DIY genius, visit her blog, P.S.—I Made This or follow here on Twitter.
Twitter Troll: Bad English, Canadian Tuxedos, and Todd Selby Drinks Things Called Flirtinis
Deals of the Day: Sophomore, Stella McCartney, Jimmy Choo, Scout, and More...
- 3 of 3