2. Statement Necklace (on the runway)
1. Upholstery trim
2. Strand of pearls (or beads)
3. Suspender clips
5. Needle and thread
1. Lay strand of pearls (or beads) on top of upholstery trim and use needle and thread to secure the pearls with small stitches. If you have a broken necklace lying around, this is a great project to re-use it for.
2. Attach suspender clips onto both ends of your necklace.
3. Loop ribbon through suspender opening.
4. Finish off necklace with a big statement bow knot.
Upholstery trim, pearls, suspender clips, and ribbon all available at M&J Trimming.