Oh Olivia! We've watched this NYC fashion plate go from controversial socialite to bona fide celebrity all in a New York minute. Given that Palermo is the star of The City, we thought it was only natural that she share her NYC with us. And we couldn't have caught up with the social at a better time—Palermo launches a limited-edition line of accessories for Roberta Freymann today, featuring inspiration from our very own Big Apple. Whether it's a sweet candy shop in Brooklyn or a Park Avenue ping-pong club (!), the young tastemaker shows us her five fave spots to escape from those pesky paparazzi.
Palermo's 5 NYC Must-Stops:
1. Roberta Freymann: "It goes without saying that this is one of my favorite places for chic statement necklaces. My capsule collection hit stores today!" 153 East 70th Street (at Lexington Avenue); 212-585-3767
2. SPiN: "Ping-pong is one of my new favorite pastimes. I love coming here to hang out and hit balls with my friends." 48 East 23rd Street (at Park Avenue South); 212-980-1404
3. Café Gitane: "One of my favorite restaurants in the city —I love that the food is delicious but still healthy." 113 Jane Street (at West Street); 212-255-4113
4. Gracious Home: "I come here to pick scented candles from brands such as Belle Fleur and Antica Farmacista to keep my apartment smelling nice." 766 Sixth Avenue (between 25th and 26th streets); 212-414-5710
5. Dewey's Candy Shop: "I adore this new candy shop that opened in DUMBO. They carry lots of unique and hard-to-find treats." 141 Front Street, Brooklyn; 718-422-1
Score some City style with your very own Roberta Freymann by Olivia Palermo Tribeca necklace. It's the perfect piece, so tell us the perfect NYC place where you'd wear it. Just comment on this story with your answer--the most original response will get you the necklace. We're taking entries until the end of Friday, when we'll announce the winner!