We've seen plenty of darkly hued nails at Fashion Week so far, but at Cushnie et Och's show, Dashing Diva's celebrity nail technician, Pattie Yankee, took things to the next dimension—literally. Using seed beads sourced from the fall collection, she whipped up black, shimmering, decadent nail art that looked like it was just dipped in a vat of caviar. Give it a shot with these four steps:
- Apply 2 coats of Dashing Diva's Limo Service Polish
- Apply nail glue all over the nail
- Dip nails into black seed beads
- Sprinkle with black glitter
- Apply and activator spray to adhere
Dashing Diva Nail Polish in Limo Service, $8, available at Dashing Diva
Photo credit: Ann Lawlor .