Sautéed Shrimp Scampi
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 lb peeled wild shrimp (around 8 to 10), tails on or off
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/3 cup dry white wine
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat, and add the olive oil and butter.
2. When the butter melts, add the shrimp and season with a good pinch of salt. Cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add the garlic and flip the shrimp over to cook on the other side.
4. Cook for 1 minute, then add the wine and simmer until the shrimp are completely cooked through and pink.
5. Transfer shrimp to a bowl and continue to cook the liquid until only a couple tablespoons remain. Pour over the shrimp and serve.