This might make you want to cut your next nail appointment a little short: A woman was diagnosed with HIV after using nail salon tools, says The Daily Mail.
It sounds like a bizarre story, but it was published in this month's issue of AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. In their paper, the authors say the 22-year-old read
Robert Louis Stevenson was right: The world is indeed full of a number of things. They may not, however, make us all as happy as kings. In fact, we're surrounded by toxins (found in nature) and toxicants (synthetic). We hear about them, but never quite seem to understand what and how they are affecting us. To help clear read