3-4 medium very juicy tomatoes, roughly chopped, save the juice!
1 cup chopped English cucumber
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 small red or green bell pepper
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp sherry vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Transfer the tomatoes and their juices to the blender.
2. Set aside a few tablespoons of the cucumber and green onion for a garnish, if desired.
3. Place the remaining cucumber, onion, pepper, olive oil and vinegar in the blender along with the tomato.
4. Blend until fairly smooth.
5. Chill, then salt to taste and garnish with reserved vegetables before serving.