Marshall's Makeshift Nachos Easy to make, even easier to devour.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag shredded cheese, to taste
- Salsa, to taste
- Sliced avocado, to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt, to taste
- Chopped onions, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the chips on a cookie or baking sheet and cover in beans and cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
Recipe Generator courtesy of BBQ Island