Basic Muffin Recipe
Makes 4-6 jumbo muffins, 8-12 medium muffins, 10-14 mini muffins
1 1/4 cups Basic Dry Baking Mix, plus an additional 1/3 cup of sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup total of mix-ins such as berries, other fruit, cheese, etc. (chocolate chips pictured here)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
4. Whisk together the melted butter, vanilla, milk, and eggs in a separate, medium-sized bowl. Then, pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix with a rubber spatula until well combined.
5. Fold in your mix-ins (we used one cup of mini chocolate chips here).
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Serve immediately, or store in tupperware to last you throughout the week.