Hello Chicago! I'm looking forward to carrying the editorial torch here in the Windy City, but first I thought you should know a little bit about the person behind the (very exciting) role. In return, I'd love to hear what Refinery29 Chicago fans (that's you) would like to read about — but I can promise you that there's already a lot of great content in the works!
10. Unless I have some sort of outdoor activity planned, I prefer rainy days to sunny ones — really.
7. I used to perform magic acts when I was a kid — and I still won't spill my secrets.
5. I swear by my Clarisonic facial brush and Opal (a nifty little device that infuses your eye serum deep into your skin), both of which make me appear bright-eyed and bushy-tailed no matter what happened the night before.
4. I had my own bath and body care business (that sold nationally) at the age of 24. I eventually moved into the airport-spa business. I'm always up for a good challenge.
3. Many people have told me that they've never met someone who eats as many vegetables as me. And no, I'm not a vegetarian.
1. It sounds cliché, but I really do think Paris is one of the most wonderful places on earth — and I can't wait to return this fall.
Photographed by Lia Schryver