Avocado Breakfast Toast
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 to 2 tsp Cholula (more or less depending on taste)
1/2 avocado, sliced
5 to 7 pieces aged gruyere, sliced
3 to 5 slices of bacon, fried (see: how to fry bacon)
2 eggs, fried (see: how to fry an egg)
2 slices of ciabatta (or hearty bread of your choice)
1. Mix mayonnaise, Cholula, salt, and pepper in a bowl, set aside.
2. Fry bacon, starting on a cold skillet — fry on medium high heat for four to five minutes, flip and cook on other side for another one minute (drain on a paper towel).
3. Fry 2 eggs, sunny side up — medium heat for approximately five minutes.
4. Slice ciabatta bread in half, and brush with olive oil.
5. Heat over medium high heat until golden brown.
6. Spread spicy sauce, top with avocado (mashed), cheese, arugula, bacon, and 1 egg.
Head over to Leaf.tv for more easy video recipes!
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.