Please upgrade your browser for the best Refinery29 experience. Read more.

Saved! Access Favorites in your account profile. Removed from my favorites

R29 Author

Alice Tate

Alice Tate

Editorial Assistant

Contributing since
May 2013

Stories Written:

This summer, the one thing I absolutely, positively cannot live without is... a hearty selection of sandals.

Current food obsession... Broccoli. No, honest. I’m a veggie and I’d say the lovely flowering green makes up a good 90% of my diet. The other 10% is anything with peanut butter, banoffee pie, and Shake Shack.

Next up on my Netflix queue is... not all that much. I’m one of those strange people who doesn’t watch any good TV but has one guilty pleasure— i.e. don’t think I’ve missed an episode of Neighbours since 1997.

The latest trick I've picked up from the other R29 editors is... styling from Miss Annie G! That girl is a style machine— with killer pins and a penchant for skirts, like moi.

The one song I can listen to over and over...and over to is... “Luxury”, Azealia Banks. On repeat. All day. Every day— though, I'm still yet to grasp the lyrics but sing along anyway, trying (failing) to look as cool as she does in the video. *idol*

My must-have cheap thrill... own label Q-tips, for their endless beauty uses (which I'm still discovering). Those, and Lucas’ Papaw Ointment: the world’s best lip balm— period.

Favorite Story

Brit List: The 17 Handbag Brands You MUST Know

Brit List: The 17 Handbag Brands You MUST Know

Recent Articles