1. Printed Florals—If your style borders on classic and simple, a pair of Liberty-inspired oxfords or an abstract floral pump could be just the thing to bring your look into this new season.
Above, clockwise from top left: Lanvin T-Strap Sandals, $980, available at Barneys; Robert Clergerie Floral Demisos Platforms, $685, available at Joan Shepp; ASOS Magnolia Lace-Up Shoes, $48, available at ASOS; Topshop Wilma Floral Wedges, $145, available at Topshop.
2. Shades of Ecru—There really is nothing sexier than the season's dreamy-soft nude palette...it's no doubt our neutral of the season.
Above, clockwise from left: Coach Stephanie Heels, $188, available at Coach; Jean-Michael Cazabat Mignona Oxford, $345, available at Bloomingdale's; Jeffrey Campbell Dominate Wrap Heel, $128, available at Urban Outfitters; Chloé Wood and Canvas Wedges, $650, available at Net-A-Porter.
3. Men's Shoes—Oxfords, wingtips, jazz shoes...this spring, we're loving them all.
Above, clockwise from top left: Rag & Bone Cap Toe Oxfords, $325, available at Shopbop; Deena & Ozzy Suede Oxfords, $58, available at Urban Outfitters; ASOS Mister Two-Toned Lace-Up Brogues, $51.28, available at ASOS; J Crew Camden Brogues, $250, available at J. Crew; Jil Sander Leather Slip-On Brogues, $570, available at Net-A-Porter.
4. Mesh Details—Somehow after all the studs and tough-girl accents, a little basic mesh feels so much lighter and cooler.
Above, clockwise from top left: Anthropologie Transom Wedges, $145, available at Anthropologie; Maison Martin Margiela Net Classic Heels, $735, available at La Garçonne; Topshop Raver Mesh Sandals, $100, available at Topshop; Jil Sander Mesh Oxfords, $545, available at Barneys.
5. Classic Clogs—The clog (and all its variations) has been in heavy rotation for a few years now, but this spring's version pays homage to the ultimate '70s Dazed & Confused classic.
Above, clockwise from top left: Jeffrey Campbell Karl Clogs, $135, available at Jildor; Swedish Hasbeens Lace-Up Clogs, $398, available at Free People; Free People Charli Platform Clog, $179, available at Free People; Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Tamara Embroidered Wooden Clogs, $350, available at Shopbop.
Above, clockwise from top left: Acne Raya Boots, $529, available at Acne; Free People Cut Out Eyelet Bootie, $68, available at Free People; ASOS Tate Lace-Up Booties, $68.38, available at ASOS.
7. The New Espadrille—There's no mistaking that comfy, woven vacation bottom, but this season's espadrilles have a decidedly more glamorous vibe.
Above, clockwise from top left: Robert Clergerie Naya Raffia Platforms, $355, available at Barneys New York; Dolce Vita Ulma Espadrilles, $150, available at Martin + Osa; Pierre Hardy Espadrille Wedges, $565, available at Barneys New York.
8. Red—We're not sure why, but nothing really feels as chic for spring and summer as a pair of lipstick-red pumps or cut-out oxfords.
Above, clockwise from top left: Aldo Mintken Oxfords, $54.98, available at Aldo; Diane Von Furstenberg Suede Platform Sandals, $280, available at Shopbop; Opening Ceremony Ankle Clog Boot, $520, available at Opening Ceremony; Loeffler Randall Maggie Flats, $395, available at Ten Over Six.
9. Sneaker-Inspired—These aren't the kind of kicks you're generally used to, but we're kind of into all the athletic details and sporty-sophisticated undertones.
Above, clockwise from left: Alexander Mcqueen Puma Elevate Wedges, $248, available at Oak; Topshop Unique Skater Boots, $310, available at Topshop; Alexander Wang Mirte Boots, $550, available at Opening Ceremony.
10. Wovens—We can't help but think of an old-school Miu Miu, Marni, and Missoni when we see all the vibrant wovens that have popped up for spring (how could designers not be inspired by the Italians?).
Above, clockwise from top left: Coach Simona Heels, $198, available at Coach; Proenza Schouler Woven Lace-Up Heels, $1,055, available at Opening Ceremony; Loeffler Randall Carlie Mignon Twist Sandals, $325, available at Shopbop.