9. Not very happy: Leonardo Dicaprio
He did not want Ellen's pizza. Not at all, no sir.
8. Not thrilled, but played along with the joke: Jared Leto
He took a slice for mom.
7. Quietly excited, spent time eating it: Jennifer Lawrence
The outspoken snacker helped herself quietly to some, in kind of a "no duh" move.
6. Thrilled, but then resigned: Angelina Jolie
Her eyes brightened, but when she saw the hoards descend, she backed away.
5. Finished the piece before everyone: Channing Tatum
Everyone was chowing down, and Channing was already at the crust. Hey, he's a growing boy.
a picture of one of the waiters giving pizza to actress meryl streep during the 2014 oscars. pic.twitter.com/BzfDJ9AopP— Chripotle (@ChrisKujawski) March 3, 2014
4. Demanding of pizza: Meryl Streep
Ellen tried to walk past her, and Meryl was not having any of it.
3. Pretty psyched on the pizza: Lupita Nyong'o
It's her night. Why wouldn't she go for a slice?
2. Not really into pizza, but into the process of pizza: Brad Pitt
The father of six played the father of the room and handed out plates like he was on duty.
Did she get a piece? She got the whole darn pie.