According to WWD, LVMH's overall female-to-male ratio is fairly healthy: 74% of its employees are women, 62% of manager positions are held by women, and females make up 36% of its executive committees. But, with the adoption of the charter, expect to see the numbers move closer to the center.
The seven principles are as follows:
2. Treat all women and men fairly at work — respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination.
3. Ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all women and men workers.
4. Promote education, training, and professional development for women.
5. Implement enterprise development, supply chain, and marketing practices that empower women.
6. Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy.
7. Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.
And, to learn more about the Women Empowerment Principles, visit the website here. (WWD)