10. From Babs, to B-Bops, to Bunny (and several variations of that noun), I answer to a zillion nicknames...depending on the person.
9. My mom was one of 13 children (I have the coolest aunts!), but I am an only child. Clearly I was a enough of a handful for her!
8. I prefer the Goodwill to Barneys any day of the week...if only it had a little black credit card and a café that served a good Cab!
7. If I could invite anyone to dinner, Diana Vreeland would be at the top of my list (Oscar Wilde would be a close second). I think I'd take her to the One-Eyed Gypsy—she'd appreciate its wit.
6. I hail from Omaha, Nebraska and wouldn't change my dreamy open-aired childhood and kindhearted—albeit harsh-weathered—upbringing for the world. (I've probably heard that "Did you drive a tractor to school?" condescension about 200 times in my 11 years in L.A.!).
5. I was born with what I've dubbed the "early curse," which can be really, really frustrating in a town where late is the norm. I have a 30 minute rule, if you're not there, I hit the highway!
4. I'm a bit fanatical about board games. Don't mess with me at Scrabble, backgammon, dominoes, or my absolute fave, Catch Phrase—I would play that game by myself if I could (umm, totally kidding)!
3. If I won the lotto, I'd found a female empowerment program, then probably hit Prada and Opening Ceremony en route to Tulum.
2. My writing companion is my rescue pup Mick Jagger. He has the face of a Cavalier King Charles, body of a Dachsund, and personality of a rock star (you should see him swagger). I like to serenade him with that Maroon 5 song in the morning when we wake up.
1. I've worked at Vogue, OK! Weekly, as a stylist, and even had my own online vintage boutique, but I really feel like I've landed my dream job here at R29.
Give me a shout in the comments below so I can get to know who I'm talking to every day!
Photographed by Shanita Sims.