How cool would it be if you could have a private Kings of Leon concert any night of the week? For supermodel Lily Aldridge, this pipe dream is all but a reality—her boyfriend is the band's lead singer, Caleb Followill (remember her from their music video?). But, unlike some other rock-star girlfriends we could mention, no one could equate Aldridge with just her dating life. The 25 year-old, who appeared on the cover of Spanish Vogue at 18, captured us with her famous Levi's commercial, before going on to star in campaigns for J Brand, Clinique, and Alberta Ferretti . Her ever-changing look (a cross between Jessica Biel, Monica Bellucci, and Carla Bruni) is just as distinctive as her fashion—exotic features, dark eyes, and full lips compliment her love of Isabel Marant, AllSaints, and Alexander Wang. The style icon insists she's just as comfortable strutting her stuff on the Victoria's Secret catwalk as she is rocking geek-glasses, tie-dye, and ripped jeans. We think she's so cool, we asked her to let us on five spots where she hangs out when she's not in front of the lens. From comfy PJs 101 to your new go-to for healthy smoothies, we guarantee you won't want to miss out on her NYC.
1. Barbuto: "One of my favorite restaurants in the world! It has the best roast chicken I've ever had, plus the desserts are heavenly."
775 Washington Street (between Jane and West 12th streets); 212-924-9700
2. Liquiteria: "I love going there and stocking up on juices to keep in my fridge. They can make them fresh-to-order or pre-bottled. They've got great smoothies and soups too. Really healthy and yummy!!!
170 2nd Avenue (between 10th and 11th streets); 212-358-0300
3. Victoria's Secret SoHo: "My one-stop shop for all my panties and bras! The best part is that the PINK store is just a block away—it's where I get all my comfy pjs :)"
565 Broadway (at Prince Street); 212-274-9519
4. The Cabin: "My favorite bar in NY. Great music, a fun time, and, of course, great friends!"
110 Avenue A (at East 7th Street); 212-61-9798
5. Joe's Pizza: "The best pizza in NYC. Period."
7 Carmine Street (at 6th Avenue); 212-255-3964