Traveling the various lines of New York's subway system, you see all kinds of people. Sexy people. Crazy people. Fabulous people. But rarely do you ever take a moment out to figure out who they are. Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula, however, have taken that moment—along with their backgrounds in theater, Yale educations, and High-Def cameras—and launched Why Are You On My Train? a vlog that reveals the fascinating stories and personalities of the folks quietly (or not so quietly) sitting across from you on the subway. Turns out, they have a lot to say.
Visit Why Are You On My Train? for their interviews along with other rider-based content and keep clicking to check out Alli and Jen's 10 favorite videos from their ongoing travels below street level.
10. Mini-Mozart: "This 13 year old makes us wonder what the rest of us have accomplished."
9. These guys met on Twitter—Shut up!: "There are so many ways to make new friends nowadays."
3. MTA Ballers "Some people like the subway even more than your friendly transit vloggers."
4. Psychics, Astronauts and Rappers: "Sometimes, less than ideal things go down on the subway."
5. Lingerie, Moses and Bach: "Be sure to find out what the homeless man was singing."
6. Oh, College: "Six college hockey players wearing 'I
7. Please Do Not Stop Watching Before The Dance Break: "There are all kinds of performers underground."
8. Whip My Bacon Rolls: "The founders of www.rapgenius.com hypnotize us with their words of wisdom."
9. Shrinks, Dead People, and Photojournalism: Meet a life-long New Yorker, old friends and a photojournalist freshly returned from Iraq.
10. Vikings, Tattoos, and Doctors Without Borders: "What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen on the train? Share your stories here."