We know it's, like, difficult to see those Victoria's Secret Angels strut about in all their perfection and goddessness, but those ladies know their stuff. When Skokie-born VS model Erin Heatherton came to town for an in-store event recently, we shoved our jealousy in a drawer and stole a few moments with this lovely lady. We wanted to find out her five most important, most-followed pieces of beauty advice, in the hopes that we might one day achieve Angel-esque foxiness. Read below to find out what she was willing to share with us, then commit them to memory, forever.
1. "Always travel with lip balm. My lips always get chapped on planes, so I carry lip balm in my purse. My favorite is the VS PRO Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm. It contains a lip scrub that buffs away dead skin and a cooling lip balm that hydrates. It's amazing!" (VS PRO Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm available in Victorias Secret stores, currently sold out online)
2. "Wash your face every morning and before you go to bed. It’s the only way to avoid blemishes."
3. "It's important that you apply moisturizer while your skin is still damp. This locks in the water and keeps your skin from drying out."
4. "Use an eyelash curler to make eyes appear naturally fresh. It’s a great way to open your eyes without adding any product."
5. "I also love cheek stains! I think they give you a perfect dewy glow that makes your skin look radiant."
Photo: Courtesy of Victoria's Secret