1. A new diary. Starting fresh with clean, white pages will make you less tempted to go back over stuff you'd probably rather forget anyway. Kate's Paperie Embossed Journal, $19.50, available at Kate's Paperie.
2. Absynth. While the myth of the green fairy might not be real, the erm...spirit of this liqueur certainly is. La Fee Absinthe Parisienne, $63.99, available at BevMo.
3. Anti Drunk Texting App. Just in case you have a little too much fun with essential #2, this guy will be your virtual best friend. Drunk Text Savior, $.99, available at The App Store.
4. Drive on DVD. When all else fails, it never hurts to distract yourself with a movie. Especially a Ryan Gosling movie. Amiright? Drive, $14.99, available at Amazon.
5. Lighter. In case you have any mementoes that need disposing of (in a proper, fire-safe receptacle, of course). In God We Trust Zippo Brass Lighter, $40, available at In God We Trust.
1. Chocolate. Valentine's Day or not, what indulgence package is complete without it. Truffle Truffle Dark Chicolate 12-piece tin, $24, available at Truffle Truffle.
2. Wine. Along the same lines as above, if a good glass of red wine is the most romantic part of your night, we think thats A-okay. Fire Station Red, California Cabernet Sauvignon, $15, available at Dean & Deluca.
3. Heels. Perhaps our favorite indulgence, greet the rest of 2012 in a bold, bright heel. You'll never regret the splurge. Brian Atwood Alima neon patent-leather pumps, $795, available at Net-A-Porter.
4. Gossip Mag. Today is maybe the only day you don't need to feel guilty for devouring one of these things. Us Weekly Magazine, $69.95 for a one-year subscription, available at Us Weekly.
5. Foot Spa. Combine this indulgence with two or three others and you're already having a better Valentine's Day than, like, everyone else. Conair Footbath with Bubbles & Heat, $19.99, available at Target.
6. Nail strips. An evening to yourself is the perfect time to get really, really good at applying these things. Hint: Stick them to the back of your nail, then tug them lightly downward and fold them over your finger. Buff off the excess, and voilà! Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips, $8.99, available at Ulta.
1. Organizer. Some people spend this night getting boozy and eating way too many chocolate covered strawberries. You can spend it organizing all those important piles of papers you've left strewn about. Life.Doc, $29.95, available at See Jane Work.
2. Running Shoes. You'll be more likely to hit the gym if you're not embarrassed of your ratty one-too-many-times-on-the-hiking-trail sneakers. Nike Free Run+ 2, $100, available at Nike.
3. Juicer. Start feeling good from the inside out. Hit up a yummy (indoor) farmers' market then get to work with this little gadget. Juiceman JM480S Juice Extractor, $89.99 (originally $129.99), available at Macy's.
4. Face Mask. Looking fresh-faced can't hurt either, right? Take a moment to relax and clear out city grime from your daily commute. Korres Purifying Natural Clay Mask, $27, available at Korres.