1. A new diary. Starting fresh with clean, white pages will make you less tempted to go back over stuff you'd probably rather forget anyway. Kate's Paperie Embossed Journal, $19.50, available at Kate's Paperie.
2. Absynth. While the myth of the green fairy might not be real, the erm...spirit of this liqueur certainly is. La Fee Absinthe Parisienne, $63.99, available at BevMo.
3. Anti Drunk Texting App. Just in case you have a little too much fun with essential #2, this guy will be your virtual best friend. Drunk Text Savior, $.99, available at The App Store.
4. Drive on DVD. When all else fails, it never hurts to distract yourself with a movie. Especially a Ryan Gosling movie. Amiright? Drive, $14.99, available at Amazon.
5. Lighter. In case you have any mementoes that need disposing of (in a proper, fire-safe receptacle, of course). In God We Trust Zippo Brass Lighter, $40, available at In God We Trust.
- 1 of 3