The Alice + Olivia presentation on Tuesday night was a fun house of style with a performance by Amanda Black and The Pieces (who were styled by wunderkind Tavi), a brand new line of A+O shoes and, of course, the infectiously delightful designer Stacey Bendet at the helm. Her spring '11 collection included flowing dresses, flirty skirts, beaded adornments, and candy-colored patterns, all paired with bright orange neon lips courtesy of MAC, and pouffy, downtown hair by Ric Pipino. The makeup was so spot-on we had to snag a few moments backstage with Bendet—lucky for you, she gave us her insider beauty tips on how she channels Alice + Olivia's laid-back-yet-glam French girl vibe every day.
Here are the five products that made her list!
1. "Kevin Aucoin's under-eye concealer is sheer brilliance during the sleepless nights of Fashion Week."
Kevin Aucoin Concealer, $45, available at Kevynaucoin.com
2. "I loved the matte coral lips makeup artist Romero Jennings did for the presentation. My take on the look is a bright, sparkling lip."
MAC Dazzleglass Lip Glass in Smile, $18, available at Maccosmetics.com
3. "I always use Tarte's cheek stain. It's perfect for when I want just a touch of cheek color."
Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in True Love, $30, available at Tartecosmetics.com.
4. "Shiseido's glimmering eye shadow is my go-to for a little sparkle."
Shiseido The Makeup Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in Bare Pink, $25, available at Sephora.com
5. "My Decleor Night Balm goes with me everywhere--it's the ultimate moisturizer." Decleor Aromessence Baume de Nuit Angelique, $69, available at Decleordirect.com.