1. Embellished Tights (on the runway)
1. A pair of tights
3. Fabric glue
4. Needle and thread
1. Place a piece of cardboard (some tights come with it) inside each leg. The cardboard will prevent both sides from sticking together, and will also stretch fabric to work on.
2. Use a super duper strong fabric glue to smother small areas on tights.
3. Cluster sequins on top of glue and spread all over the surface of the tights. Feel free to layer on top of one another for a more three dimensional effect. If you have any sequins or broken mirrored jewelry lying around, use them. Traditional sequins aren't the only option for tights--get creative!
4. Once dry, reinforce sequin clusters with a needle and thread. Use similarly colored thread to blend in with tights and sequins.
Sequins and fabric glue available at M&J Trimming.
- 1 of 3