There are few designers out there who manage to create not one, not 11, but a whole heap of incredible essentials you could likely wear for eternity (and sadly, that you want to purchase all at once). Over the past few seasons, Tory Burch has emerged as just such a designer. And her latest roundup of autumn offerings really reinforces this sentiment...in spades. In fact, we've narrowed down our current lust list to six essentials we think any woman would love to wear all year long with all her other wardrobe favorites. So, mix and match to your heart's content...this collection makes it way too easy.
1. The Classic Suede Satchel: In a word...forever. Because that's likely how long you'll use this baby that was designed specially for the new Madison Avenue flagship store opening in NYC (and sold exclusively there!). While we are over the moon for Tory's printed, colorful versions of this bag, the classic caramel leather and suede is a hands-down winner for any woman who wants the most up-to-date tote that's infinitely classic.
2. The Oversized Coin Earrings: We're not exactly retiring all of our gigantic necklaces...yet. But these glamorous oversized coin earrings are the perfect reason to bring the eye up a little further. Despite the size, the textured, vintage-look gold won't ever appear to blingy, and you'll love how these simple little pops of shine make a jeans and t-shirt combo look off-the-charts cool. Bonus: Profits from the earrings will benefit the Tory Burch foundation and will help provide economic opportunities to women and their families in the U.S.
3. The Eclectic Sweater: We love how this knit looks like it was snatched from the '70s (in a good way!). We'll be wearing this gem regularly this fall with a pair of high-waisted wide-leg jeans and some very high platform boots. But it would also look super cute with a floor-sweeping skirt or paired with a work suit.
4. The Leopard Pump: Python seems to be pushing leopard to the side this season, but we are still WAY into a classic pair of leopard pumps. Perfect all year long with cropped slim jeans, a short dress, trousers, you name it. These beauties will be your trusted companion for seasons to come.
5. The Red Penny Loafer: Somehow, in a soft shade of crimson, these classic little loafers are just the thing to break us from our daily heels habit. Worn with a long dress, cropped printed socks, and a crisp skinny button-down, the old-school loafer feels decidedly modern.
6. The Textured Pencil Skirt: No question, a slim skirt to the knee is a definite must-have this season. We're crushing on this option, cut from a more elegant printed jacquard, a style you can wear dressed way up with a lacy tank for a party or down for work with tights and some low-heeled booties. The best part: This slimmer, longer cut is flattering on most shapes.