There's something undeniably chic about an at-home bar. Whether you're fixing up an after-work cocktail or hosting some friends, there's no doubt that it's convenient and fun to play around with. Simply find a space that works, a cool bar cart (flea market, anyone?), and we'll show you the rest in seven easy steps. Cheers!
1. Alcohol: Vodka, Scotch, Whiskey, Tequila, Orange Liquor, Gin
2. Companions: Sweet & Dry Vermouth, Bitters
3. Mixers: Tonic & Soda Water
4. Accessories: Shaker, Jigger, Ice Bucket, Strainer
5. Garnishes: Green Olives, Maraschino Cherries
6. Glassware: Short & Tall Glasses
7. Final Touches: Pops of color! Consider colorful straws & flowers
NEXT: The Perfect Winter Apple Fizz Cocktail
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.