1 cup sugar
2-3 sprigs rosemary
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
For Rosemary Simple Syrup
1. Combine 1 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water
2. Bring to a boil, stir, and reduce heat to low
3. Add 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
4. Let simmer for 12 minutes then take off of the heat
5. Let cool completely, then bottle it up!
1. Fill shake with ice
2. Add grapefruit juice, vodka, and ½ ounce rosemary simple syrup
3. Shake, pour over ice and top with sparkling water
4. Add a sprig of rosemary for garnish, enjoy!
For more cocktail ideas, head over to Leaf.tv!
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.