RELATED: Make A Sublime, Creamy, Ginger Dip
1 (14 oz) package extra firm tofu
2 tbsp tamari
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chili powder
4 scallions, chopped
Handful of cilantro, chopped
1-2 avocados, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
Large lettuce leaves
1. Press dry tofu & cube to desired thickness.
2. In a bowl, add tamari, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder & 1/2 tsp sea salt.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Add tofu & mix.
5. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil on high heat until melted.
6. Reduce heat to medium then, add tofu.
7. Sauté, stirring gradually, for five minutes.
8. On four large lettuce leaves, add avocado, tomatoes, tofu, cilantro & scallions.
9. Drizzle with lime & ENJOY!
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.