Click through for directions and a step-by-step video!
1 tbsp ginger, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cold-pressed almond oil
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup kosher salt
Lavender essential oil
1. Heat ginger and coconut oil over low heat.
2. Let heat for five to 10 mins.
3. Remove from heat & strain.
4. While the oil is still warm, mix together almond oil & let sit until room temperature.
5. Stir in granulated sugar and kosher salt.
6. Add in 4-6 drops of lavender essential oil.
Click through to see the how-to video!
We recommend using this two to three times per week for its soothing benefits. Head over to LEAF.tv for more homemade beauty products!
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.