Click over to the next page to see how it's done!
RELATED: Make Your Own Gourmet Olive Oil Tonight
1. Chop up your favorite veggies into bite-sized pieces (we used cherry tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, and mushrooms).
2. Arrange on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with fresh chopped rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 20 minutes at 375 F.
5. Plate & drizzle with a tasty balsamic reduction (optional).
For more essential cooking skills, head over to LEAF.tv!
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.