Spring is here and that means it's time to start spring cleaning! The first project? Your closet. We teamed up with Domaine Home to show you how to not only organize efficiently, but style it up three different ways. Each version is a fresh, creative, and inexpensive way to personalize your space.
Click through to watch the vid, and get inspired!
1. Using a bold print, wallpaper the back
2. Roll sweaters in baskets to save space
3. Hang hats on the wall as decor
Closet 2: White Out
1. Use clear boxes to show off your favorite shoes
2. Use white baskets to store accessories & jeans for a fresh look
Closet 3: Prep Fresh
1. Paint back wall to freshen up
2. Use a hang bag holder to store big purses
Which closet is your favorite?
NEXT: 6 Quick & Inexpensive Ways To Revamp Your Kitchen
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.