Changing the look of your kitchen doesn't have to mean big bucks and huge renovations — let's talk rent-o-vations! Little details, such as cabinet knobs and storage containers, make a huge difference when it comes to the kitchen. We're giving you six inexpensive, no-fuss ways to freshen things up.
1. Decorate walls with everyday kitchen items. Hang plates, paper towels, knives, cool pots, and cookbooks
2. Add a creative space using chalkboard paint
3. Swap out knobs
4. Turn clutter into decor, replace branded packages with pretty jars and bottles
5. Brighten things up with fresh flowers and fruits
6. Add pretty dish towels and a cute mat
NEXT: How To Set Up Your At-Home Bar Like A Pro
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.