What says "I appreciate you" more than a painted four-pack of pop bottles filled with flowers at your doorstep? Not much! It's a creative and fun project to do with a friend (like we did with Sophie Monet) and then galavant around town sharing with all of your loved ones. Inexpensive, personal, and fun!
You'll Need: Any empty 6-pack of glass bottles (we used Izze)
White spray paint
Color spray paint of your choice
Flowers (tulips work great!)
1. Fill the bottles with water, then place in a pot of very hot water for three minutes
2. Carefully empty the bottles and peel off labels
3. Remove excess label glue using nail polish remover
4. Lay out newspaper on your spray paint work space then place bottles down and coat them with white spray paint, let dry completely
5. Spray the carrying case with white, then, once dry, spray with color. Let dry completely
6. Snip the ends of your flowers
7. Arrange flowers in the bottles, place them in your carrying case
NEXT: A So-Simple DIY Jewelry Branch
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.